Jen Zeuner and Anne Keller have found a home in Fruita, Colorado, USA, a rural town of appr. 12.000 people in the Rocky Mountains. They have built their home on great Pizza and Mountain Biking. And they have built a large community.Read more
While Rivian is also building a car brand based on battery electric technology such as Tesla, they are focusing on supplying platforms for other companies thus saving them lots of time and R&D money.Read more
In the world of Innovation Paul Akers is a Star in his own right. He is an entrepreneur, author, teacher. And a lean-maniac (his own words).Read more
Addressing “The 2pt5” percent the innovators requires to stay ahead of the innovation curve. I think. That’s why I choose a new way WordPress offers to publish this blog. “Gutenberg” is the new block editor that makes working much easier. But as a page builder it is very much located in the beginning of the innovation diffusion curve.
With all the consequences.
- the new features help a distinct group to work eg from everywhere and use mobile solutions (I am writing and will publish this text via my smartphone)
- using the new supports the development and spreading it beyond the first to use it
- available features will necessarily be restricted
- established products will almost always have more functionality
There are good reasons not to use the new. “Nobody will be fired for selecting McKinsey/IBM as consultants or technology” can still be true. But picking up the new and unknown has definitely potential to propel change.
Watch this short movie and find out more about my day job and how it all started 🙂
Cole Raven is the Co-founder of Podchaser. The platform helps to discover and share new podcasts. It is also a great tool for podcast creators to connect. The company is run remotely by a group of people that partly meet on Reddit.Read more
The state The 2pt5 podcast is hosted is “Baden-Württemberg” in the Southwest of Germany. The word is hard to pronounce, even in German. Have a look a the video for an idea of how to say it and get an idea of what we are up to:
The place is located between France, the Rhine river and Bavaria. As well as North of the Swiss Alps with the beautiful Lake Constance/Bodensee in the South.
Carl Pullein is a renowned productivity and time management coach. With his hundreds of Youtube videos, podcasts episodes, blog, weekly newsletter, courses and books he helps people around the world to get their things done.
Carl Pullein loves to create himself and sees time management as a tool to achieve the things that are important in life. With his work, including his COD system, he is reducing the complexity of systems such as GTD Getting Things Done because he has “an allergy to complexity”.Read more
In this episode my guest is Marty Neumeier a Designer/ideas man/brand expert and teacher. We are talking about
- that you don’t have to be a genius to be an innovator
- about the importance of dreaming as an innovator as well as making and continous learning
- about the importance of a vision for making to get to results
- about focusing and leaving out the bs in business books
- and about learning from The Grateful Dead.
Marty Neumeier is an ideas man and a teacher in the best sense of the word.Read more