In the world of Innovation Paul Akers is a Star in his own right. He is an entrepreneur, author, teacher. And a lean-maniac (his own words).Read more
Cole Raven is the Co-founder of Podchaser. The platform helps to discover and share new podcasts. It is also a great tool for podcast creators to connect. The company is run remotely by a group of people that partly meet on Reddit.Read more
Carl Pullein is a renowned productivity and time management coach. With his hundreds of Youtube videos, podcasts episodes, blog, weekly newsletter, courses and books he helps people around the world to get their things done.
Carl Pullein loves to create himself and sees time management as a tool to achieve the things that are important in life. With his work, including his COD system, he is reducing the complexity of systems such as GTD Getting Things Done because he has “an allergy to complexity”.Read more
In this episode my guest is Marty Neumeier a Designer/ideas man/brand expert and teacher. We are talking about
- that you don’t have to be a genius to be an innovator
- about the importance of dreaming as an innovator as well as making and continous learning
- about the importance of a vision for making to get to results
- about focusing and leaving out the bs in business books
- and about learning from The Grateful Dead.
Marty Neumeier is an ideas man and a teacher in the best sense of the word.Read more
The very first episode, enjoy!Read more