In this episode of The 2pt5 innovator podcast my guest is Lara Stein. We are talking about building movements and communities, scaling education, inspiration and positive impact, shared values and passions, global and local, about being driven by larger causes, global events and climate change.Read more
Michael Goddaert is the founder of Domani Yachts in Belgium. Together with a group of like minded friends he is charging ahead to build truely special sailboats and electric boats.
From the ground up they are designed with electric drives which implies different thinking from past boat building. As the company is growing they are also thinking beyond the boat and look into services and complimentary business models around electrification in watersports – see the elegant boats Domani Yachts is building yourself.Read more
In this episode my guest is Marty Neumeier a Designer/ideas man/brand expert and teacher. We are talking about
- that you don’t have to be a genius to be an innovator
- about the importance of dreaming as an innovator as well as making and continous learning
- about the importance of a vision for making to get to results
- about focusing and leaving out the bs in business books
- and about learning from The Grateful Dead.
Marty Neumeier is an ideas man and a teacher in the best sense of the word.Read more