The episode with two epiphanies 🙂 about innovation & startups. Who could ask for more!Read more
In this episode my guest is Marty Neumeier a Designer/ideas man/brand expert and teacher. We are talking about
- that you don’t have to be a genius to be an innovator
- about the importance of dreaming as an innovator as well as making and continous learning
- about the importance of a vision for making to get to results
- about focusing and leaving out the bs in business books
- and about learning from The Grateful Dead.
Marty Neumeier is an ideas man and a teacher in the best sense of the word.Read more