In the 25th episode of The 2pt5 innovator podcast my guest is David Perry. We are talking about his motivations, his photography, his development in game design from a simple game to cloud gaming. About the importance of branding and licensing, about Carro, his current venture, and his latest ideas and projects.Read more
In this episode of The 2pt5 innovator podcast my guest is Danny Black, a musician and Youtube creator in Australia.
We are talking about his approach to his music and Youtube channels, about branding for creators and especially about introducing humor in everything he does to entertain his audience.Read more
In this episode of The 2pt5 innovator podcast my guest is Lara Stein. We are talking about building movements and communities, scaling education, inspiration and positive impact, shared values and passions, global and local, about being driven by larger causes, global events and climate change.Read more
In this episode my guest is Marty Neumeier a Designer/ideas man/brand expert and teacher. We are talking about
- that you don’t have to be a genius to be an innovator
- about the importance of dreaming as an innovator as well as making and continous learning
- about the importance of a vision for making to get to results
- about focusing and leaving out the bs in business books
- and about learning from The Grateful Dead.
Marty Neumeier is an ideas man and a teacher in the best sense of the word.Read more